Claudia joined Atkinson Vinden in early 2017 as the office junior, and is now a litigation paralegal and personal assistant to Managing Partner, Rod Berry.
Claudia prides herself on her efficiency and hard worth ethic.
What my duties involve:
- Supporting managing partner with administration tasks and other daily duties that occur, including assisting with confidential firm reports.
- Supporting the AV litigation team with a variety of tasks including:
- Preparing documents for matters in the Local, District and Supreme Court and Fair Work Commission;
- Organising appointments and updating solicitor’s diaries;
- Liaising with clients, barristers, and the various Courts;
- General administration, including monthly invoicing, general correspondence with clients and other law firms; and
- Relief reception as necessary.
Did you know?
Claudia was a gymnast for over 10 years, starting when she was 4 years of age up until the age of 15. Claudia competed at regional and state levels.